Tarte's Face Tape Foundation Review




Hi everyone, I tested out Tarte's Face Tape Foundation, but before I review the product just let me talk about the product design. I am loving the colors the gold and purple give it a uniquely beautiful look. Now on to the review you all been waiting for, the foundation goes on silky and smooth a little goes a long way. This product is full coverage, I have really bad acne scars and with this foundation, you could not even see the acne scars. After wearing the product for 5 hours my makeup still looked really good with minimum shine, but by hour 10 my face was shiny, and I needed to use blotting papers. When I used the blotting papers some of the makeup did wipe off. My skin is very sensitive and acne prone this foundation did not break me out, but I have heard from others their skin did not like the formula. This formula kind of reminded me of their clay formula just lighter. Overall, I do really like this foundation and I would give it a 7.5 out of 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pacifica Ultra CC Cream Foundation Review

Ruby Rose Inspired Makeup

What I did for my Birthday