Universal Hollywood Horror Night 2014


So i went last week and i had such a blast. If you go i highly recommend getting the front of the line tickets. Front of the line tickets only had to wait like 20-15 minters while general admission had to wait 70-90 minutes a maze.Also buy your ticket online it will save you so much time. The mazes where really good. My favorite was the walking dead maze and Dracula maze.

                                    The car ride was very boring so i was taking selfies lol
As we waited in line it was so packed with people.

  

  After we left we went to eat and the food was really good. I had a very good night. I want to go back again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pacifica Ultra CC Cream Foundation Review

Ruby Rose Inspired Makeup

What I did for my Birthday