Who's excited for Black Friday? I am , I can't wait to buy new beauty products. So this year Sephora is having a ton of stuff for $10 each. These are some of the products.
So first let me start off by saying the packaging is beautiful. Its pink with pretty flowers its a real eye catcher. I been using this for a while and i can say its great for sensitive skin it doesn't break me out. It goes on very easy since its like a cream and its for every skin tone. The one i picked up is natural/medium. The foundation is not a full cover foundation its just more of lets color correct and hide the redness witch is ok with me. Its prefect for on the go. This product is an Natural Mineral product. Its 100% Vegan , Cruelty- free, the formulated without animal ingredients ,petroleum, paragons , or phthalates. This foundation cost $18.You can buy this foundation at Sprouts and Wholefoods. Since its a natural product most healthy markets will have it in stock. Pacifica also sales online.
I been on the hunt for a really good academic planner, due to the fact of starting a new semester of school. When you have so many classes and have to remember all your due dates a good academic planner is all you need. The Erin Condren academic planner cost $25 plus shipping. You are able to customize a quote or your name on the cover with no additional cost. In case you are thinking of buying this planner, if you sign up using this link, you will receive a $10 off coupon making your planner less expensive :) Link to get $10 off --> click here I did also make a youtube video if you would like to see the inside of the academic planner.
Hello love bugs so heres a beautiful spring makeup look I came up with. Products I used : EYES: Urban Decay eyeshadow primer Anastasia Lavish Palette - Rum Cake Naked Basic 2 palette - Primal Milani - Bella Champagne Nyx eye liner- White Wet N Wild cream shadow pencil - Pixie Face: Makeup Forever foundation powder Kat Von d Shade light palette Laura Geller- Boysenberry Lips: Loreal Infallible - Everlasting Plum If you would like to see how i got this look . Watch my Fresh Spring makeup tutorial video.
Comments
Post a Comment